Unley’s Double Shot! Coffee Fiesta
Sunday 22 February,10am-4pm
Soldiers Memorial Garden, Unley
Feel the pulse at Unley’s Double Shot Coffee Fiesta, a celebration of the universal love of coffee with food, entertainment and blends from all over the world.
Together with South Australia’s speciality coffee industry, Cirelli Coffee will be participating in this years event (Stalls 21 and 22)
Find out why Cirelli Coffee Roasting Co. is fast becoming the must have coffee of choice!
To celebrate we will be offering FREE sample bags to the first 100 people to visit the stall and FREE Cirelli Coffee Cold Brew Tasting throughout the day.
Those that come to Cirelli Coffee Roasting Co. Stalls 21 & 22 will also experience the Cirelli Coffee Brewing Experience:
– AeroPress Brewing
– Syphon Brewing
– Pour-over Brewing
– Cirelli Cold Brew Tasting
– Cirelli chocolate powder range – Cocolatta, Cafe Chai and 70% Chocolate Organic Powder
– Cafe transition & start-up offers
– Bite-size biscuit treat samples
– Adelaide Dining Mag viewing
– Saving off equipment and products
Come and share in the passion for coffee including cafés, roasters, suppliers and the state’s finest baristas.
Free gourmet food, live music and children’s activities make it the perfect day out for families and people of all ages.
The City of Unley has a high-energy entertainment line-up will bring to life the spectacular setting of the Soldiers Memorial Gardens. An eclectic mix of indie-pop, swing and Latin funk accompanied by spectacular samba dancers will be sure to have you grooving all day long!
Make sure you don’t miss the action:
– SA Brewers Cup Championship and Latte Art Smackdown,
– Demonstrations and workshops throughout the day
– Learn how to make fantastic coffee at home
For further information please contact the City of Unley on 8372 5111 or visit the City of Unley Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/doubleshotcoffeefiesta.