Our Single Origin is from the Rainforest Alliance Certified estate, Finca Kassandra in Mexico. A delicate high grown estate coffee.
Finca Kassandra was awarded 2nd place overall in the prestigious Cup of Excellence 2017 in Mexico.
Whether its espresso, drip or plunged coffee, it will leave you with a satisfied and memorable finish.
- Origin MEXICO – Award-winning Mexican Farm.
- Region Cordoba, Veracruz
- Producer Rivas Family, Kassandra Estate
- Certifications Rainforest Alliance Certified,
- Harvest January – March
- Type Arabica
- Varietals Caturra,Catuai, Bourbon
- Processing Fully washed, sundried
- Altitude 1200 – 1500 MASL
- Prep ‘Special’ Process, hand picked, washed, sundried
Great for espresso or milk-based drinks.
A DELICATE HIGH GROWN COFFEE WITH DISTINCT PLUM AND APRICOT NOTES, ELEGANTLY SMOOTH, LINGERING AFTERTASTE. HOLDS ITS OWN.